This page is a quick reference and start point for “all things MEGA65.” Bookmark/Favorite this page for quick access and I’ll keep the updates coming.
Video Courtesy MEGA65
My Blog Posts
View my MEGA65 blog posts.
My MEGA65 Videos
View my MEGA65 YouTube channel playlist.
My MEGA65 BASIC Programs
Use the links below to view my MEGA65 BASIC programs:
The sections below contain sorted links to MEGA65 content. Send your link recommendation via email to email@example.com.
- MEGA65.ROM - The latest
- Freezer V2 - Still in development next generation of the MEGA65 Freezer utility.
- SD Card Essentials - All the files an SD Card needs to operate a MEGA65.
- MEGA65 book - The entire reference collection all in a single PDF ready for reading, searching, and printing.
- MEGA65 GitHub - All the official repositories for the MEGA65 project. Highlights include the user’s guide, tools, and Xemu.
- What are “alternative” MEGA65 cores? - All the known cores available or in development.
- MEGA65 Style Guide - A GitHub GIST for writers, bloggers and those contributing to the official instruction manuals.
- Xemu - Use this emulator on your Mac, Linux, or Windows PC to run a virtual MEGA65 environment. A great way to get started with zero cost.
- M65 Connect - Available for Mac, Linux and Windows, this GUI connects your MEGA65 to your PC to manage files and your MEGA65.
- MEGA65 Tools - Includes m65 and * mega65_ftp* so you can yse your PC’s command line to manage your MEGA65. Geeks only need download!
- matrix65 - crates.io: Rust Package Registry - MEGA65 Tools is a wonderful collection of CLI tools and now there’s a RUST alternative.